Balanced, optimized hormones are a vital component of a healthy and happy life. If you’re experiencing symptoms of a hormone imbalance – such as fatigue, weight gain, and mood disorders – BioTE therapy is a terrific way to restore harmony to your body.
A healthier way to age
Balanced hormones are a necessary component of good health and disease prevention as people age. BioTE optimizes your hormone levels with tiny, cardio-activated pellets derived from all-natural plant sources. The pellets are placed just under the skin and release bio-identical hormones into the bloodstream for several months at a time. These hormones are identical to those that are produced by healthy humans, and they are completely customized to ensure that you receive the precise dose needed to restore balance to your body.
The side effects of BioTE are minimal when compared to the side effects that are associated with other hormone therapies, such as patches and creams. In addition, while oral and transdermal hormone treatments produce a “roller coaster” of levels that can cause fluctuations in your mood and energy, the BioTE method provides sustained hormone levels throughout the day for three to five months. This allows the patient to enjoy more stability with their mood and symptoms. Any side effects of BioTE are very rare and highly treatable, and include mild acne, facial hair, and hair thinning.
Benefits of BioTE hormone optimization
- Enhanced overall quality of life
- Improved energy and mental clarity
- Stronger muscles and a greater ability to lose weight
- The ability to feel youthful and happy once again
- Reduced risk of serious health problems, such as osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, diabetes and more.
What is a hormonal imbalance?
Your hormones are responsible for regulating some of your body’s most important functions, including energy, muscle tone, sleep quality, motivation, mental clarity, mood and libido. As such, you may experience a number of uncomfortable and life-altering symptoms when your hormones are unbalanced.
Some of the most common signs of a hormonal imbalance include:
- Trouble sleeping at night
- Irritability, anxiety and depression
- Less muscle strength, along with muscle and joint pain
- Fatigue and decreased energy during the day
- Weight gain and an inability to lose weight
- Diminished mental clarity and memory
- Reduced libido